Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $459,000 property in Charlottetown
Settled on 0.24 acres in the safe and attractive suburbs of West Royalty, 17 Moore Drive is a handsomely appointed, 2,000-square-foot family home. With 4+1 beds, separate entrance, and kitchenette, the exceptionally sturdy build and multi-level comfort property also creates a potential income opportunity. Fronted by a gorgeous landscaped yard with more than enough curb appeal to catch any wandering eye, a wide paved drive provides ample parking with a newly renovated carport to protect against the harshest elements. Around to the rear, where vibrant backyard space is overlooked by a railed rear deck and ringed by a robust spruce screen for superior outdoor privacy and relaxation. Inside off the front entry, a tastefully arranged front room with large picture windows provides attendant elegance to enhance any holiday or family gathering intimately, whether it’s Christmas Eve or Family Movie Night. The living space blends organically into an open-concept culinary layout, split between a spacious formal dining area and kitchen; the dining area offers walkout access to the rear deck, while the completely renovated kitchen boasts sleek birch wood cabinetry and a center island to make meal prep a breezy proposition. Elsewhere, three of the home’s four comfortably-sized bedrooms can accommodate the whole family wonderfully for a complete array of main-floor amenities, all rooms serviced by a clean and polished, tile-accented 3-piece bath. A finished basement with renovated ceilings provides an entire bonus living and recreational space to enjoy, highlighted by a wood-paneled entertainment room with stylish recessed lighting and a cozy corner brick hearth and fireplace combo. Rounding out additional basement amenities is one more furnished bedroom, laundry, kitchenette, and another full 3-piece bath with a separate entrance to the backyard-- perfectly suitable living accommodations for a potential rental opportunity. Showings are available by booking a private tour today.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Partially Developed, Walkout
- Building Style: Split Entry
- Built in: 1986
- Community Features: Park, Playground, Shopping
- Driveway/Parking: Paved, Single
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Ensuite Bath, Propane Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 2000 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric, Oil, Propane
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Heat Pump -Ductless, Stove
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 0.24
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Deck, Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Carport
- Living Main Level 20' x 12'
- Kitchen Main Level 13' x 12'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 12' x 13'
- Bedroom Main Level 12' x 10'
- Bedroom Main Level 11' x 10'
- Bedroom Lower Level 14' x 11'
- Den Lower Level 11' x 8'
- Recreation Room Lower Level 21' x 12'
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Prince Edward Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved