Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $998,000 property in Charlottetown
THIS IS IT! The Northumberland - The Premier Condominium Building in Charlottetown, PE Currently one of the safest places in the World. This concrete and steel construction and especially this Unit #502 on the Penthouse Level has everything you have ever dreamed with over 100' floor to ceiling glass facing East and South to capture the City street scapes and the incredible water view of the Charlottetown Harbour and Ft. Amherst! Large Open concept Kitchen granite counter tops so while you are preparing your gourmet meals you will be right where the action is - the 9'2" ceiling enhances the openness feeling, step out to the 450 sq.ft. deck and enjoy the views - Imported Calacatta Gold Matte Porcelain tile makes the complete area bright and inviting. This top floor Condo also consists of 2 Master Suites both with Ensuites and Walk in Closets, the 3rd Room, den, office, hobby room - you decide. #502 is the only unit in the building with 2 underground heated parking spaces, large storage unit inside and one parking spot outside. Additional features include 2 elevators, fitness room, guest suite on main level for extra overnight guests, roof top deck, community room for special occasions, large Generator which runs the entire building, full time maintenance person, the 5th floor has its own Air Conditioning unit so you control your temperature!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Central Vacuum, Cooktop - Electric, Oven - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Intercom, Refrigerator, Wine Fridge
- Basement: Fully Developed
- Building Style: 5 Level
- Built in: 2007
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping, nsar_table_comntyftrs_lkp_1_1434*
- Condo Fees: $675 Monthly
- Documents on File: Restrictive Covenants
- Driveway/Parking: Circular, Parking Spaces(s), Paved
- Exterior Finish: Concrete, Stone
- Features: Balcony, Air Exchanger, Alarm System, Elevator, Ensuite Bath, HRV (Heat Rcvry Ventln), Intercom, Fireplace(s), Electric Fireplace, See Remarks
- Floor Space (approx): 1600 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood, Porcelain
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Other
- Heating/Cooling Type: Fireplace, In Floor, Radiant, Other
- Land Features: Landscaped, Parkland/Golf Course, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: na
- Property Size: None
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Tar/Gravel
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Deck, Patio
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: Access: Harbour, View: Harbour
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Double, Underground
- Dining Main Level 11' x 10'6''
- Kitchen Main Level 15' x 9'
- Great Room Main Level 21' x 18'
- Dining Main Level 18' x 11'
- Den Main Level 12' x 9'6
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 10' x 9'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 16' x 12'
- Bedroom Main Level 13' x 10'
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 8'6 x 5'9
- Other Main Level walk-in closet 9'6 x 5'2
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Prince Edward Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved