House For Sale In Downtown Charlottetown, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island$949,000 QuickQuoteTM: Not Available
Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $949,000 property in Charlottetown
Here is your opportunity to own a stately home and live where you have all the city conveniences plus Victoria Park only steps away. This inspiring colonial brings back memories of simpler times. Built in 1906 the Bay windows, wrap around Veranda and leaded glass doors are just some of the stunning features this 5 bedroom home has to offer. The new, updated kitchen and lounge added on family room with patio doors to a private deck are just some of the updates. This one of a kind property would make a perfect City INN. Be sure to take the Virtual Tour of all 3 floors.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Oven - Electric, Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Undeveloped
- Building Style: 2.5 Storey
- Built in: 1906
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Documents on File: Floor Plan
- Driveway/Parking: Paved, Single
- Exterior Finish: Wood Shingles
- Features: Gas Stove(s), Fireplace(s)
- Floor Space (approx): 1674 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood, Vinyl
- Foundation: Stone, Insulated Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil, Propane
- Heating/Cooling Type: Radiator
- Land Features: Landscaped, Sloping/Terraced, Year Round Road
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Municipal
- Living Main Level 14' X 14'
- Dining Main Level 14' X 14'
- Kitchen Main Level 14.6' X 12'
- Living Main Level 16.6' X 21'
- Other Main Level 15' X 18' Study Room
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13.6' X 12.6'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15' X 13'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13' X 11'
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 16.6' X 12.6'
- Other 2nd Level 10.6' X 11'
- Bedroom 3rd Level 21' X 13'
Courtesy of: BELL REALTY PEI
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved