Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $499,900 property in Charlottetown
Are you looking for a bright, beautiful home in the heart of Charlottetown? If so, 106 Edward St. is it! This home has had many updates over the years while preserving its original charm and features. A grand foyer and staircase welcome you into the home, where you will find original hardwood floors and trim work throughout. The oversized living room and dining room are connected with stately French glass doors. Large bay windows, coupled with the light-filled, spacious sunroom and high ceilings, flood this home with natural light. The handsome fireplace in the dining room makes this the perfect place to entertain friends or host cozy family dinners. The main floor also boasts an accessible oversized bedroom and a lovely full bath. The large kitchen offers numerous cupboards and counter space as well as access to the treed backyard where you can relax with a coffee and enjoy the sounds of nature. The equally spacious and bright second level features a second kitchen, two large bedrooms, a newly renovated full bathroom with a claw foot bathtub, laundry room and a flex room that could be used as a bedroom, office or reading room… the options are endless! Continue on to the third floor, and you will find an A-framed attic with high ceilings made of Douglas Fir, giving it tons of character and great potential. This unique space could be converted into a luxurious primary suite, a dedicated office space or a loft. There is parking available for four vehicles. Walking distance to all the best Charlottetown has to offer; this gorgeous home is an absolute must-see!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Oven, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: Y
- Community Features: Park, Playground, Public Transit, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Conditional Clause: HINSP, INS
- Driveway/Parking: Single
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Fireplace(s)
- Floor Space (approx): 1551 Square Feet
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Radiator
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet
- Water Source: Municipal
- Living Main Level 14'x13'8"
- Sun Room Main Level 8'x14'2"
- Dining Main Level 11'7"x13'9"
- Bedroom Main Level 18'9"x9'6"
- Kitchen Main Level 13'x10'2"
- Other Main Level 6'4"x5'8" (Pantry)
- Bathroom Main Level 4'x8'9"
- Foyer Main Level 14'x8'11"
- Kitchen 2nd Level 10'4"x12'2"
- Other 2nd Level 3'2"x4'3" (Pantry)
- Bathroom 2nd Level 7'x10'2"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15'10"x10'11"
- Laundry 2nd Level 9'x6'
- Living 2nd Level 14'9"x13'2"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 7'9"x9'7"
- Other 2nd Level 38'x21' (Attic)
Courtesy of: PROVINCIAL REALTY
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved