Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $350,000 property in Bonshaw
Two properties in one! 284 + 286 Old Appin Road for a total of 1.72 acres. The larger main house features four large, bright bedrooms, and one full bath. A modern kitchen/dining area, and a large Laundry room. In the smaller house you have the opportunity to build your dream shop or in-law home. Located just off the TCH for easy access to both Charlottetown and Summerside.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Appliances Included: Cooktop - Electric, Range - Electric, Dryer - Electric, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Partial
- Building Style: Split Entry
- Built in: Y
- Community Features: Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Driveway/Parking: Dirt
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Air Exchanger, Wood Stove(s)
- Floor Space (approx): 0 Square Feet
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil, Wood
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Hot Water, Stove
- Land Features: Partially Cleared
- Lot Size: 1.72
- Property Size: 1 to 2.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Deck, Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Garage: None
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 11'5" X 19'
- Bedroom Main Level 11'10 X 11'6"
- Kitchen Main Level 10'3" X 11'10"
- Dining Main Level 10'3" X 8'5"
- Living Main Level 15'3" X 11'6"
- Bathroom Main Level 8' X 8'
- Bedroom Lower Level 10'4" X 11'10"
- Bedroom Lower Level 13'9" X 10'6"
- Recreation Room Lower Level 10'7" X 20'8"
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Prince Edward Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved