Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $209,000 property in Albany
This home has been totally ripped down to the studs and put back together and gave this home new life. If you want a place stunning views of the ocean and the Confederation Bridge, then search no more. This is a perfect home for a first-time home buyer, young family, or would make a great AirBNB rental. You are within a 2 minute drive to beaches and centrally located with only a 15 minute drive to Summerside and 35 minutes to Charlottetown. Walk into this immaculate open-concept home that gives you the character only a farmhouse could. On the main floor you'll find your updated kitchen, living room, and bathroom with a clawfoot tub and shower. On the second floor, you will find two bedrooms and a loft area with windows that reveal an unobstructed view of the Confederation bridge and Northumberland Straight. Outside you can stand on your back deck and spend summer evenings relaxing, and watching the sun go down. There is a large fenced in and landscaped yard which shows the pride in ownership this property has undergone. There is a 20X20 detached, wired garage with 60 amps power, perfect for a work space and/or storage. This home has been stripped down to the studs, and redone to give you worry-free living for years to come. Updates include new Heat pump, roof, insulation, new 200 amp service and rewired, plumbing, and drywall. Book your viewing appointment today. All measurements are approximate, and should be verified by purchaser.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Appliances Included: Oven, Range, Dryer, Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Basement: Partially Developed
- Building Style: 1.5 Storey
- Built in: Y
- Community Features: Park, Playground, Recreation Center
- Conditional Clause: HINSP, INS, Other
- Driveway/Parking: Paved
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Satellite Dish
- Floor Space (approx): 1134 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric, Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Forced Air, Heat Pump -Ductless, Radiant
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped, Fenced
- Lot Size: 0.40
- Property Size: 0.5 to 0.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Metal
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Deck, Patio
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Electricity, Telephone, Other
- Water Access/View: View: Ocean
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Garage: Detached, Wired
- Foyer Main Level 16'5 X 7'04
- Kitchen Main Level 18' X 11'03
- Bathroom Main Level 6'06 X 8'06
- Living Main Level 13' X 18'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13' X 18'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' X 9'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' X 9'
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Prince Edward Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved