Cozy eclectic 2 bedroom 1 bath bungalow with large screen porch. This home offers great privacy and is located a short drive from Algonquin Park. Master bedroom has a large walkin closet that could be returned to being a third bedroom. Large Man Cave with seasonal bathroom facilities and bunk room for all your friends. Come see what this property can offer you. The property is recently severed and is approximately 3 acres in size. The PIN, Roll number and assessment as well as the taxes quoted are for the entire un-severed property and new PIN, Roll Number and assessment for the 3 acre property have not yet been assigned. Road frontage is an estimate. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Partial
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Foundation Type: Wood
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Oil, Wood
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Washer, Dishwasher, Stove, Dryer, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Features: None, Recreational
- Lot Frontage: 200.0 Feet
- Zoning: Residential
- Sewer: Septic System
- Other Ground Level 9' '' x 7' ''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 9' 7'' x 10' 9''
- Bathroom Ground Level 6' '' x 5' ''
- Laundry Ground Level 7' 9'' x 8' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 7' '' x 7' ''
- Storage Ground Level 6' '' x 5' ''
- Living Ground Level 9' 8'' x 27' 4''
- Dining Ground Level 14' 8'' x 10' 9''
- Kitchen Ground Level 10' 9'' x 10' 9''
Courtesy of: Reva Realty Inc.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.