Exceptionally well maintain Viceroy Cottage on beautiful spring fed Fairholme Lake. Open concept living, dining and kitchen. Vaulted pine ceiling, hardwood floors, wall of windows offering views of the lake and mature treed lot. Enjoy the warmth of the wood stove on those damp and chilly days. You will appreciate the many upgrades done over the years. Cupboards, lighting, windows, cedar beams and landscaping to name a few. Granite slab stairs surrounded by perennial gardens leads to a gentle entry to this 3 bedroom retreat. Fairholme Lake is 50% Crown Land. 'Turn-Key' furnished and ready for you to enjoy. 2018 Taxes - $1693.
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Features: Separate entrance
- Basement Type: Crawl space
- Ceiling: Cathedral
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Cedar shingles, Concrete
- Fireplace Type: Woodstove
- Foundation: Block
- Heating Type: Stove
- Heating Fuel: Wood
- Water: Lake/River Water Intake
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Features: Recreational
- Lot Frontage: 222 Feet
- Lot Size: 1.2 | 1.2000 Acres
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed, Dock
- Title: Freehold
- View: Lake view
- Waterfront: Waterfront on lake
- Zoning: REC WF
- Other Ground Level 8' '' x 50' ''
- Bathroom Ground Level 6' 10'' x 7' 10''
- Storage Ground Level 6' 10'' x 5' 11''
- Bedroom Ground Level 10' 3'' x 10' 10''
- Bedroom Ground Level 10' 3'' x 10' 11''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 10' 3'' x 14' 3''
- Kitchen Ground Level 25' '' x 23' ''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Team Advantage Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.