Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $549,900 property in Welland
FAMILY-SIZED BUNGALOW … Nestled between the Welland River and the Welland Canal, find 176 Wilton Avenue. This charming, FULLY FINISHED, 2 + 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow on a mature, treed property is ideal for first time home buyers, downsizers, and everyone in between! Situated on a well-located corner lot, there are private driveways off of both Lincoln Street and Wilton Avenue! MAIN LEVEL features an extra-large, bright living room with picture window and decorative fireplace, and leads to the large eat-in kitchen with big windows on both sides of the room, providing abundant natural light. UNIQUE PRIMARY BEDROOM layout provides one side for the sleeping quarters and the other side to suit your needs ~ nursery, oversized walk-in closet, office area, or storage! 4-pc bath and second bedroom complete the main floor. FINISHED LOWER LEVEL offers a spacious family room, additional bedroom, den space, 3-pc bath PLUS laundry room! WALK UP to the private side yard! OVERSIZED DOUBLE CAR GARAGE with massive loft space above provides ample storage! Located just minutes to the Seaway mall and all of the shopping and dining that Niagara Street has to offer! PLUS, just a short drive to all of the seasonal downtown festivities and 406/QEW access! CLICK ON MULTIMEDIA for virtual tour, drone photos, floor plans & more. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Other
- Floor Space: 1044 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Access Type: River access
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Public Transit, Schools
- Built in: 1950
- Community Features: Quiet Area
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 1044.00 Square Feet
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Depth: 111.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 60.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 60 x 111.16
- Surface Water: Creek or Stream
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Utility Basement Level 4' 4'' x 6' 9''
- Laundry Basement Level 7' 1'' x 9' 11''
- Den Basement Level 16' 5'' x 10' 6''
- Bathroom Basement Level 7' 9'' x 6' 7''
- Bedroom Basement Level 10' 8'' x 8' 2''
- Family Basement Level 23' 0'' x 14' 5''
- Other Basement Level 7' 5'' x 10' 6''
- Bedroom Ground Level 11' 9'' x 9' 6''
- Bathroom Ground Level 7' 2'' x 6' 0''
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 20' 4'' x 9' 7''
- Kitchen Ground Level 17' 10'' x 14' 5''
- Living Ground Level 19' 9'' x 16' 1''
- Foyer Ground Level Measurements not available