WAUPOOOOS! Live steps to Smith's Bay, Waupoos Winery, Waupoos Pub, Waupoos Marina..you get the idea...Waupoos! Just 11 minutes outside of Picton, with a fabulous rural setting and views of Smith bay from the front porch, sits this updated bungalow that would make an outstanding weekend destination, or if you are so inclined, a cozy year round home. This gem has 2 bedrooms on the main level, washer & dryer on the main level, a large, bright mud-room and an open kitchen/eating/living room space. Kitchen, bathroom and main level flooring were all updated in 2018. The propane furnace was installed in 2018 and there is even a new well drilled in summer 2018 with 7gpm flow rate. The lower level is high and dry with one finished room (3rd bedroom) but potential for further development. An outside so quiet and relaxing. Easy access to all The County has to offer. What a great opportunity to find an affordable home right in the heart of Prince Edward County!
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: Raised bungalow
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Metal, Vinyl siding
- Foundation: Block
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Water: Drilled Well
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Amenities Nearby: Marina
- Lot Depth: 162 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 175 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed
- Title: Freehold
- Zoning: RUI
- Bedroom Lower Level 15' 3'' x 9' 9''
- Other Lower Level 12' 7'' x 9' 8''
- Utility Lower Level 21' '' x 10' 7''
- Other Ground Level 10' 8'' x 11' 5''
- Living Ground Level 14' 3'' x 11' 1''
- Kitchen Ground Level 16' 3'' x 11' 1''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 7'' x 8' 4''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 11' 2'' x 10' 2''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.