House For Sale In Waterloo, Ontario$2,895,000 QuickQuoteTM: Not Available
Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,895,000 property in Waterloo
CUSTOM BUNGALOW NESTLED ON A SECLUDED ONE-ACRE LOT WITH OVER 5,000 SQUARE FEET OF LIVING SPACE! Welcome to 5 Kraftwood Place, a stone home inspired by the unique style of old Quebec, located in Waterloo's most prestigious neighborhood. This exclusive court off of Kraft Drive has only four executive homes and backs onto conservation. The elegant stone exterior features low-maintenance landscaping and stone terracing. Every detail was attended to when building this home, including ICF insulation with 14 thick walls and thermal mass resulting in no drafts. Enjoy an oversized three-car garage with an additional workshop area and separate access to the lower level of the home. The modern foyer features 10-foot ceilings with heavy crown moldings and maple floors. All hardwood floors throughout the home, as well as a coffered maple ceiling and a cherry barrel ceiling, are milled from trees off the property! The kitchen features custom cabinetry, Cambria countertops, and high-end appliances. You can look forward to entertaining in the hearth room, complete with large windows overlooking the yard and one of three gas fireplaces. The 4 season Muskoka room has three large sliding doors leading out to the deck. There is a formal dining room with a cherry wood barrel ceiling, as well as a large living room, pantry, mudroom, and a powder room. The main level master features a 7-piece ensuite as well as a large walk-in closet with built-in organization and a laundry shoot. Next to the master, there is an office or nursery. The above ground walk-out lower level features a bright family room with large patio doors opening to the picturesque backyard. This level also features a master bedroom with a 3-piece ensuite and two additional bedrooms, as well as a 3-piece bathroom. The backyard of this home is a nature-lovers dream with mature trees and breathtaking views. Don't miss out on your opportunity to live in this distinguished area close to the Grand River and the tri-cities! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Stone
- Fireplace: Yes
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2+3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Park
- Built in: 2010
- Features: Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Paved driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 5256.00
- Lot Depth: 241.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 242.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Shed
- Zoning: A
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 11
- Utility Lower Level 14'2'' x 33'10''
- Recreation Room Lower Level 19'8'' x 20'2''
- Laundry Lower Level 12'2'' x 28'1''
- Bedroom Lower Level 17'5'' x 13'11''
- Bedroom Lower Level 16'0'' x 12'2''
- Bedroom Lower Level 16'1'' x 13'7''
- Bathroom Lower Level 10'7'' x 12'2''
- Bathroom Lower Level 6'0'' x 6'0''
- Sun Room Main Level 13'4'' x 21'0''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 17'10'' x 16'7''
- Bedroom Main Level 14'1'' x 16'4''
- Mudroom Main Level 10'5'' x 8'5''
- Living Main Level 20'0'' x 20'0''
- Kitchen Main Level 10'10'' x 17'2''
- Family Main Level 12'7'' x 16'10''
- Dining Main Level 15'2'' x 13'3''
- Breakfast Main Level 12'7'' x 11'1''
- Bathroom Main Level 19'1'' x 11'3''
- Bathroom Main Level 5'11'' x 5'5''