This pedestrian-friendly, high-traffic economic opportunity is located at the main end of Wasaga Beach with waterfront views & steps to the longest freshwater beach in the World. This prime Beachfront Development has been approved by the Wasaga Beach Town Council for the downtown development master plan (DDMP) in 2017. Known as Festival Square, this will be the ground-floor for retail, restaurants, entertainment & visitor services. Creating approx 850 new jobs, the DTMP covers 32.37 acres, 1200 residential units, 262,000 SqFt of mixed-use retail, 2 hotels, a waterpark & 430,500 SqFt of entertainment facilities. Wasaga Beach is the 2nd fastest-growing community in Simcoe County that attracts thousands of tourists & cottagers throughout the summer months & is a 4-season destination. With 1.5 hours from Toronto & 30 mins to Collingwood or Barrie, plus the soon-to-be home to the new Gateway Casino, the growth rate is projected to double by 2031.
- Acres Range:
- Docking Type: None
- Lot Features: Urban, Irregular Lot, Beach, Business Centre, Corner Lot, City Lot, High Traffic Area, Playground Nearby, Public Parking, Public Transit, Shopping Nearby, Visual Exposure
- Lot Frontage: 360.86 Feet
- Road Frontage Type: Municipal Road, Year Round Road
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Cell Service, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Street Lights, Phone Connected
- Water Source: Municipal
- Waterfront Features: Bay, Beach Front
- Zoning: CTH18
- Sewer: Sewer (Municipal)
Courtesy of: Century 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage (Wasaga Beach Unit B)
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.