Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $469,900 property in Trenton
This fine century home on east side is in extremely well cared for and maintained condition is now available for a new family. You will be impressed from the large family kitchen with an abundance of cupboards. Immaculate hardwood floors in the dining room and living room. Upstairs is completely modernized with a large 4pce bath, huge master bedroom with a walk in closet, attached sunroom with many extra options, Hi-E gas, central air, detached garage and garden shed. (id:7525)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Road access, Highway access
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Marina, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Built in: 1916
- Communication Type: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: High Traffic Area, School Bus
- Features: Park/reserve, Paved driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 1900.00
- Lot Depth: 75.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 78.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Shed, Porch
- Utility Type: Cable - Available, Telephone - Available, Natural Gas - Available
- Zoning: R3
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Bathroom 2nd Level Measurements not available
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 16'10'' x 16'10''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'2'' x 15'0''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'9'' x 12'0''
- Sun Room Main Level 12'0'' x 15'6''
- Living Main Level 12'8'' x 12'0''
- Dining Main Level 19'2'' x 11'10''
- Kitchen Main Level 16'10'' x 16'10''