Tenant Insurance – TD Insurance
Get a tenant insurance quote online for this property in Trenton
FOR LEASE! Enjoy life in the West end! This well-kept bungalow is situated on a ravine lot with direct access to Hanna Park. Follow your stone staircase into the woods leading to trails, creek, wildlife & serenity. Attractive home offers 3 bdrms, 2 full baths, gas heat, single attached garage & finished walk-out bsmt leading to patio area with hot tub (included). Enjoy all that nature has to offer from your: screened in back deck, sunroom, kitchen sink or back patio. Excellent condition throughout offering hdwd floors, vinyl windows, forced air gas furnace, C/Air & more. Main floor boasts: living rm with picture window, dining area with patio door to rear deck, 3 bdrms with hdwd, small den/sunroom, 4pce. main bath with granite counter, tile floor & tub surround & modern white kitchen with appliances included. Cozy lower lvl has wet bar area, rec rm AND family rms with dbl sided fireplace in majestic stone mantel (one side electric FP, other side nat. gas). Also on lower lvl is 3pce. bathroom, den/office & storage/workshop featuring shop-vacuum system for the hobbyist. Other features incl: brick, vinyl & aluminum exterior, vinyl plank flooring & lower laundry area with sink. Outside offers the ultimate in privacy plus: garden shed, outdoor storage area, paved drive for 3 cars, tiered deck, patio areas & dont forget the nature lovers paradise right out your back door. Requirements: up to date credit check, references, employment letter, rental application and Agreement to Lease. (id:7525)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fireplace Fuel: Electric
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Window Coverings, Hot Tub
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Access Type: Road access
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Built in: 1972
- Communication Type: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: School Bus
- Features: Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Paved driveway, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Floor Space (approx): 1236.00
- Lot Depth: 135.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 60.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Shed
- Utility Type: Telephone - Available, Natural Gas - Available, Hydro - Available, DSL* - Available, Cable - Available
- Zoning: R1
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Storage Lower Level 4'10'' x 14'1''
- Laundry Lower Level 9'2'' x 10'9''
- Bathroom Lower Level Measurements not available
- Office Lower Level 11'4'' x 14'1''
- Recreation Room Lower Level 38'0'' x 11'5''
- Workshop Lower Level 11'8'' x 14'1''
- Bedroom Main Level 9'2'' x 10'9''
- Bedroom Main Level 12'2'' x 10'9''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 12'3'' x 13'4''
- Bathroom Main Level Measurements not available
- Sun Room Main Level 10'7'' x 9'8''
- Family Main Level 10'7'' x 6'5''
- Kitchen Main Level 9'11'' x 8'8''
- Dining Main Level 8'7'' x 12'8''
- Living Main Level 14'5'' x 14'5''
- Foyer Main Level 6'11'' x 5'3''