Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $849,900 property in Trenton
Waterfront bungalow located on the Beautiful Bay of Quinte with unlimited possibilities. From the moment you walk into this spacious bungalow you will immediately be wowed by the view. Home has 2 bedrooms, plus family room and large living room/dining area. A large basement with unlimited possibilities has underground walk way to the garage. NEW SEPTIC INSTALLED. The Millennium Trail is at your front door for you to enjoy. Square footage as per IGUIDE Interior measurements and room sizes as per IGUIDE. (id:7525)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Other
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Type: None
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Schools, Shopping
- Built in: 1956
- Features: Golf course/parkland, Crushed stone driveway, Country residential, Sump Pump
- Floor Space (approx): 1533.00
- Lot Frontage: 120.0 Feet
- Utility Type: Hydro - Available
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront
- Zoning: RR
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Recreation Room Basement Level 34'4'' x 40'5''
- Mudroom Main Level 12'9'' x 10'0''
- Bathroom Main Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Main Level 9'10'' x 11'8''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 10'10'' x 15'6''
- Family Main Level 12'7'' x 20'6''
- Dining Main Level 9'11'' x 8'6''
- Kitchen Main Level 19'6'' x 11'1''
- Living Main Level 21'3'' x 13'10''