House For Sale In Sudbury, Ontario$299,000 QuickQuoteTM:
Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $299,000 property in Sudbury
Just move into this super cute home with R2-3 zoning. This house has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths & several renos in the past 10 years. It's central location is close to College Boreal, School of Architecture, several quaint restaurants/businesses. Make your way to the parking area off the rear laneway & access the fenced yard via the 1st of 2 gates at this property. Use the back door to enter the home or go to the front of the house from side lockstone path through the other gate. Street side has great curb appeal & this entry leads into the living space with high ceilings (10'8"") that make the space feel so inviting. This area flows into the dining space, large 4pc bath & renovated kitchen with butcher block counter + tile backsplash. The back room (currently used as a bedroom), has a patio door to the back deck/yard. This bonus room can be used for many functions (art room, dining, bedroom, kids playroom); whatever your needs require! The backyard is low maintenance with a deck off the house to entertain, a storage shed & some room for kids/pets to play. A ground level deck that you'll find in the left corner was previously by the main deck for a past hot tub (outlet still there). Back inside, make your way to the basement where you have 3 bedrooms (with closets), a 3pc bath with new washer/dryer (included), furnace area & some storage. Ceilings in this lower level are 6'6""-6'9"" (other than ductwork). Bonuses are newer shingles, most flooring (lots of easy care laminate), some windows/doors, upgraded furnace/central air/on demand (all owned), electrical upgrade-200 amps; all of these to be verified by buyer. Recently: 5 new appliances (fridge, stove, washer, dryer, microwave); gas line capped in kitchen from previous stove; alarm/smoke-heat/CO system installed; gutters(eaves)/downspouts replaced. You will be surprised by how much space there is in this home; must be seen to be appreciated! June 16th or later closing required. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Type: Full
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Flooring Type: Laminate, Vinyl, Other, Carpeted
- Foundation Type: Block
- Roof Material: Asphalt shingle
- Roof Style: Unknown
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Park, Public Transit, Schools
- Fence Type: Fenced yard
- Zoning: R2-3
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Rear
- Bathroom Lower Level 9'3"" x 7'6""
- Bedroom Lower Level 11'1"" x 6'5""
- Bedroom Lower Level 9'11"" x 7'3""
- Primary Bedroom Lower Level 11'11"" x 11'
- Den Main Level 15'3"" x 7'6""
- Bathroom Main Level 11'9"" x 4'11""
- Kitchen Main Level 11'4"" x 8'11""
- Dining Main Level 15'1"" x 9'
- Living Main Level 13'6"" x 11'5""