Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $479,900 property in Sudbury
Welcome to 26 Cypress Street, a beautiful brick home loaded with potential. This property is zoned C3(1) Commercial allowing for multiple residential units, offices, personal service shop, retail and more. Featuring enormous rooms, high ceilings, an unbeatable backyard and 3 separate entrances, this home has so many potential applications. Enter the main floor through a grand entryway which leads into an inviting living room, a bright den perfect for a study, kitchen with granite countertops and a dining room with patio doors to your private back deck. Located on the second floor are three large bedrooms and a spacious 5-piece bathroom. The lower level consists of a full kitchen, family room, bedroom, 3-piece bath, and a laundry room, complete with its own separate entrance. Located on the right of the building is a two-storey unit, finished with an entryway, room with sink, modern sitting area, a feature stone gas fireplace as well as a 3-piece bathroom. The backyard is your own private oasis, consisting of interlock pathways, oversized shed and fencing around the whole perimeter. This property is ready to suit your needs with a fantastic location next to Queens Athletic Field and vacant possession upon closing. Call to book a viewing today.! (id:7525)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Type: Full
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Insert
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Carpeted
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Roof Material: Asphalt shingle
- Roof Style: Unknown
- Heating Type:
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Access Type: Year-round access
- Amenities Nearby: Park, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Road Type: Paved road
- Storage Type: Outside Storage, Storage Shed
- Structure Type: Shed, Patio(s)
- Zoning: C3(1)
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bathroom 2nd Level 11'9"" x 6'4""
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13' x 7'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'10"" x 9'9""
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 17'6"" x 12""
- Laundry Lower Level 7'3"" x 7'
- Family Lower Level 20'3"" x 11'8'
- Bathroom Lower Level 12' x 6'6""
- Bedroom Lower Level 12'11"" x 10'
- Kitchen Lower Level 16'6"" x 6'6""
- Den Main Level 18' x 11'10""
- Dining Main Level 11'11"" x 11'4""
- Living Main Level 15' x 12'
- Kitchen Main Level 12'1"" x 11'4""