Come home to 74 Golden Boulevard! The outstanding exterior invites you in to see the stunning interior. Built by Pierre Paroyan and updated for another 1/2 million by John Kazmir. This one owner home boasts a prime waterfront lot. Classic detail and finishes throughout. Entertain in the formal living and dining spaces filled with lots of natural light and be charmed by the oak feature wall with marble gas fireplace. The open kitchen and dinette is over 400 sq. ft. and a number of chefs can have fun here. There are two large islands with granite counters and an abundance of cabinets and drawers. A large picture window viewing the pool, gardens and skylights gives the feel of outdoor living. The main floor family room has custom book shelves, fireplace, and an entertainment centre. You will love the Versailles inspired powder room and appreciate the large main floor laundry room. A gentle curved stair leads to the upper level with four bedrooms, office loft, and two full bathrooms. The master suite has patio doors to a private balcony viewing the pool and gardens. The four piece ensuite has an air jet bathtub, separate shower with heated base and seat, skylight, and heated floors. The main bath has gold plated faucets, taps, and shower head. The completely fenced in yard backs onto Martindale Pond and all patio furniture will stay. The kidney shaped pool is heated and easy to clean. 74 Golden Boulevard can be your next home! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Stucco
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Alarm System, Central Vacuum, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Whirlpool, Wine Fridge, Oven
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Access Type: Highway access
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Public Transit, Marina, Schools, Park
- Community Features: Quiet Area
- Features: Park setting, Treed, Wooded area, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Double width or more driveway, Year Round Living, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 3149.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 169.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 75.0 Feet
- Pool Type: Inground pool
- Structure Type: Shed
- Utility Type: Water - Available
- View Type: View of water
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront
- Zoning: R1B
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Interlocked
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Loft 2nd Level 9' 6'' x 11' 6''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 8' 5'' x 7' 6''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 14' 0'' x 13' 9''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 9'' x 10' 0''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15' 6'' x 11' 9''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 10' 3'' x 8' 4''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 15' 0'' x 13' 0''
- Laundry Ground Level 8' 7'' x 8' 8''
- Bathroom Ground Level 5' 0'' x 5' 0''
- Family Ground Level 13' 7'' x 17' 0''
- Breakfast Ground Level 16' 6'' x 8' 0''
- Kitchen Ground Level 17' 0'' x 15' 6''
- Dining Ground Level 13' 0'' x 13' 7''
- Living Ground Level 24' 0'' x 11' 0''
- Foyer Ground Level 9' 0'' x 6' 0''
Courtesy of: MCGARR REALTY CORP, BROKERAGE
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.