Enjoy year-round vacation living with direct access to Jones Beach and Lake Ontario. Spectacular views from almost every room and a Muskoka near the city feel. If you are lucky enough to live at the lake, then you are lucky enough. Deceiving in size, with over 2200 sq ft of finished living space, this beautiful home has been renovated to include a large entertaining kitchen and huge deck to maximize the stunning year round views. You will enjoy waking up to the changing seasonal outlook and ability to go for a morning kayak before enjoying coffee on the deck. Waterfront living is easy in this 2+1 bedroom, 3 bath home with basement walk out making it flexible for an at home office or in-law situation (or air B&B the lower level). Designed for both entertaining and gracious living, you will love the kitchen with granite counter tops and dinner with a view. Located in the quiet community of Port Weller and with city services, it is ideally located for the boat or plane enthusiast, being close to both the St. Catharines Marina and Niagara District Airport. Those who enjoy wine, golf and fine dining will appreciate the local offerings. A pretty drive along the lakeshore brings you to Historic Niagara on the Lake or the QEW gives quick access to both Toronto and the US border. This house offers a well placed, well priced get away or permanent home. Not a drive by, it should be viewed to be fully appreciated - so book an appointment today. Click Multi-media for video
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Features: Walk out
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: Air Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Foundation: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Water: Municipality water
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Access: Water access
- Amenities Nearby: Marina, Park
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Beach, Double width or more driveway, Carpet Free, Recreational
- Floor Space (approx): 1700 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 144 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 46 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Water - Available
- View: View, Lake view, View of water
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Zoning: R2B
- Parking Type: , No Garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Family Basement Level 16' 11'' x 13' 9''
- Office Basement Level 10' 5'' x 8' 4''
- Bedroom Basement Level 15' 1'' x 11' 0''
- Bathroom Basement Level
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 0'' x 10' 0''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15' 4'' x 15' 0''
- Kitchen Ground Level 16' 3'' x 12' 3''
- Den Ground Level 11' 9'' x 10' 0''
- Dining Ground Level 12' 10'' x 10' 0''
- Living Ground Level 17' 2'' x 15' 4''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage NRC Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.