Tucked off the main roads down drystone walled, Pats Lane. Quiet and private! Swim, boat, fish! Peaceful "toes in the water' waterfront on gorgeous Long Reach waters. Airy open concept! Walls of windows overlook the waterfront. Big open kitchen, with large peninsula & stainless appliances! Opens to "great room" living & dining spaces & cozy propane stove . Hardwood floors. Garden door walkout to deck. Outdoor sauna and & hot tub! Aluminum dock. Big family room with vaulted ceilings and walls of windows overlooks waterfront! Built in cabinets. Walkout to sun room, easily a third bedroom! Spray foamed crawl space, well insulated. Newer plumbing & flooring done. Gabian stone work by the shore done to protect from erosion in 2017, & effective sump system has kept the home protected from water. Boat launch. Metal roof. Partially insulated 26' x 26', 2 car garage/workshop. Parking easy for 6 cars! Easy living on the waterfront! Minutes to Picton. EZ to the 401. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Type: Crawl space
- Ceiling Type: Vaulted
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Flooring Type: Laminate, Hardwood
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters, Heat Pump
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Lot Depth: 136.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 99.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Dock
- View Type: Lake view
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront on lake
- Zoning: Res
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Bathroom Ground Level 9' 2'' x 4' 11''
- Bedroom Ground Level 13' 1'' x 10' 9''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 13' 3'' x 10' 10''
- Sun Room Ground Level 15' 3'' x 12' ''
- Family Ground Level 25' '' x 15' 6''
- Great Room Ground Level 19' '' x 13' 7''
- Kitchen Ground Level 12' '' x 9' 11''
- Foyer Ground Level 5' 2'' x 3' 3''
Courtesy of: Hartford And Stein Group Union Realty Brokerage Inc. - Picton
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.