Estate sale: This 1200 sqft. two-story house is ideal for a starter home, someone looking to down-size or the entrepreneur seeking additional income. The main floor features two bedrooms, a four piece bathroom, kitchen and living room. The second floor has a three-piece bathroom and is an open concept design. The versatility of the open space has the potential of a granny suite, second living quarters or additional bedrooms. The basement consists of a laundry room, a workshop, a storage room and a rec/bedroom. Furthermore, this property features two additional buildings on the lot; a heated 24x24 garage and a 12x16 shed.
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Water: Municipality water
- Sewer: Sanitary sewer
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Access: Road access
- Built in: 1929
- Features: Crushed stone driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 1222.000000
- Lot Depth: 111
- Lot Frontage: 50
- Lot Size: (0 Acres)
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Storage: Storage Shed
- Structures: Patio(s), Shed
- Utility Type: Hydro - Available, Natural Gas - Available
- Parking Type: , Garage
- Kitchen Main Level Note: 11'6x13'
- Living Main Level Note: 15'10x11'10
- Bedroom Main Level Note: 15'x11'
- Bedroom Main Level Note: 8'10x11'
- Bathroom Main Level Note: 6'5x6'4
- Living 2nd Level Note: 23'5x10'1
- Kitchen 2nd Level Note: 16'11x8'4
- Bathroom 2nd Level Note: 6'11x5'11
- Recreation Room Basement Level Note: 21'4x13'1
- Laundry Basement Level Note: 14'6x7'8
- Workshop Basement Level Note: 18'x7'
- Storage Basement Level Note: 5'9x11'6
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Northern Realty Leaders
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.