Perfectly situated in a country subdivision, this property is sure to impress! This home offers approx.1600 sq ft.of living space in a quiet rural setting close to town.The front entrance opens into the welcoming living room that overlooks the neighborhood park.A separate dining room & bright & spacious kitchen complete the main floor.Access to the backyard is off the kitchen & features a patio, a newer above ground pool, & a cozy fire pit perfect for summer nights. 3 bedrms are located on the upper level, w/a 4 piece bath & 2 pc ensuite.The light filled lower level offers a finished rec room w/sliding barn door & gas stove. Laundry & storage are located off rec room w/a walk out entrance to the backyard.A large circular driveway leads up to the detached shop & two car garage!This home has been meticulously maintained w/a low maintenance metal roof & boasts a large private backyard - perfect for family & friends.Close to CFB Trenton,Hwy 401.You will want to call this "home".
- Style: Detached
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Features: Separate entrance
- Basement Type: Partial
- Cooling: Wall unit
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding, Brick
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Foundation: Block
- Splitlevel Style: Sidesplit
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters
- Water: Dug Well
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Course, Ski area, Hospital, Park, Schools
- Lot Depth: 200 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 118 Feet
- Pool Type: Above ground pool
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Patio(s)
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Cable - Available
- Zoning: RES
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Laundry Lower Level 8' 2'' x 20' 5''
- Recreation Room Lower Level 19' 4'' x 11' 5''
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 10' 4'' x 13' 2''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 14'' x 12' 5''
- Bedroom Ground Level 8' 11'' x 9' 2''
- Dining Ground Level 12' 2'' x 10' 11''
- Kitchen Ground Level 24' 2'' x 9' ''
- Living Ground Level 20' 2'' x 13' 3''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.