View of the Bay! Rednersville Road, 3 bedroom bungalow on a beautifully manicured lot. Lovely mature property with perennial gardens and circular paved drive. Under cover parking in the carport with entry to the house. Updated kitchen with double sinks and lots of unique cabinetry. Separate dining area for formal times. Bright living room with hardwood floors. Master bedroom offers a walk-out to back deck. Updated 3 piece bath with walk-in shower. Main floor laundry. Lots of opportunity for your own ideas and completion of the partially finished basement. Pets? Great fenced in area for your dogs! Shingles, breaker panel and windows have been updated. Terrific family, starter or downsizing retirement home. Great location between Belleville and Trenton!
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Foundation: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Water: Dug Well
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Lot Depth: 200 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 179 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed, Porch
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Cable - Available
- Zoning: Res
- Parking Type: Carport
- Workshop Basement Level 10' '' x 14' 4''
- Utility Basement Level 25' 4'' x 12' 3''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Basement Level 13' '' x 17' ''
- Recreation Room Basement Level 11' '' x 23' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 3'' x 10' 5''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 3'' x 10' ''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 13' '' x 11' ''
- Living Ground Level 11' 4'' x 19' 8''
- Dining Ground Level 8' 5'' x 10' ''
- Kitchen Ground Level 9' 4'' x 15' 5''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.