A beautiful, bright Chalet style bungalow situated on a 2 acre elevated lot, above Loyalist Parkway, featuring picturesque panoramic views of Adolphus Reach. This well appointed home features over 2300 square feet of living space complete with open concept design, vaulted ceiling with spacious dining and living room, and a main level walkout to an expansive, elevated cedar deck. complete with 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 baths including 2 en-suites. A large lower level family and games room, with a propane fireplace provides the ideal setting for entertaining or family get togethers. Abundant windows throughout allow for plenty of natural light. A walk out from the lower level provides access to a second cedar deck and surrounding private yard. Enjoyed as a short term accommodation property, this tranquil retreat proves easy access to Picton, Lake on the Mountain, and many of Prince Edward County's best culinary and cultural locations. A definite must see.
- Style: Detached
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Architectural Style: Bungalow, Chalet
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Features: Walk out
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: Wall unit
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Flooring: Laminate
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters
- Water: Cistern
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 2+2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Course, Recreation, Hospital, Marina, Park, Schools
- Features: Backs on greenbelt
- Floor Space (approx): 1185 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 179 Feet
- Lot Size: 1.99 | 1.9900 Acres
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Cable - Available
- Zoning: RESIDENTIAL
- Utility Lower Level 12' 7'' x 10' ''
- Bathroom Lower Level
- Family Lower Level 24' 9'' x 13' 2''
- Bedroom Lower Level 12' 3'' x 15' 3''
- Bedroom Lower Level 10' 7'' x 14' ''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 8'' x 12' 12''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 12' 10'' x 11' 6''
- Kitchen Ground Level 12' 2'' x 10' 2''
- Dining Ground Level 10' 2'' x 10' 3''
- Living Ground Level 13' 6'' x 13' 6''
- Foyer Ground Level 5' '' x 10' ''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.