House For Sale In Port Severn
Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $4,249,000 property in Port Severn
This stunning turnkey estate is a must-see! The cottage is located on Six Mile Lake with 295ft of frontage, a double slip flat top boathouse, deep water for swimming, a Sport Court, and more! The four-season home is on 1 acre of beautifully landscaped property. Picture the sunrise from your private hot tub and sunset from the dock, boathouse, or living room! Over 4000 square feet of luxury living space with room for your family and friends. Located in the Muskoka's, this is less than a two-hour drive from Toronto. Custom-built cottage and boathouse in 2012, with the garage added in 2014. The three-car garage with a Tesla charger has a large entertainment area above and is designed to be easily converted to a large one-bedroom suite. Level waterfront area with a fire pit, large dock with deep clear water swimming. Two-slip boathouse with cable boat lifts and a large flat top area above for entertainment. When walking into the cottage, you will experience cathedral ceilings, a large stone fireplace & beautiful west-facing lake views in your living/ dining room. Attached is the Muskoka Room overlooking the lake with panoramic views and its stone fireplace. Then into your dream hardwood kitchen with granite countertops, stone accents, and a walk-in pantry with a full-size fridge. This cottage has five bedrooms + a den, and four and a half bathrooms. In-floor radiant heating, forced A/C, two wood burning, and more. Fully furnished and flexible closing. The primary suite features amazing lake views and a lavish three-piece ensuite with a walk-in closet. A lake-view office, powder room with exterior access, and laundry room complete the first floor. On the second floor, you. You will find four bedrooms plus a den and two bathrooms. Enjoy year-round fun with surrounding snowmobile trails. Sport Court is set up for basketball, pickleball, badminton, and volleyball and easily converts to an ice rink in the winter. This estate truly offers exceptional value! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Crawl space
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Hardboard
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors, Alarm system
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane, Wood
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks, Other - See remarks
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air, Heat Pump
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Wet Bar, Washer, Range - Gas, Microwave Built-in, Hood Fan, Window Coverings, Hot Tub
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Water access, Road access, Highway access
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Schools, Ski area
- Built in: 2012
- Community Features: Quiet Area
- Features: Visual exposure, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Wet bar, Crushed stone driveway, Country residential, Recreational, Gazebo, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Floor Space (approx): 4011.00
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Frontage: 295.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Porch, Tennis Court
- Surface Water: Lake
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront
- Zoning: SR-6
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 9
- Bathroom 2nd Level 7'1'' x 11'4''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 12'0'' x 5'9''
- Sitting 2nd Level 12'0'' x 5'9''
- Family 2nd Level 24'4'' x 17'6''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'7'' x 11'9''
- Den 2nd Level 11'8'' x 7'8''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 14'4'' x 11'4''
- Foyer 2nd Level 14'6'' x 4'11''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 9'10'' x 5'4''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 14'4'' x 9'1''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 5'10'' x 9'1''
- Bathroom Main Level 6'11'' x 6'1''
- Foyer Main Level 10'5'' x 6'7''
- Pantry Main Level 5'10'' x 4'4''
- Bathroom Main Level 10'2'' x 6'9''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 14'1'' x 11'8''
- Laundry Main Level 7'3'' x 10'4''
- Kitchen Main Level 19'7'' x 14'3''
- Living Main Level 17'9'' x 28'0''
- Sun Room Main Level 14'9'' x 14'1''
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.