A remarkable example of log home construction just over two hours from Toronto.This gorgeous house has over 3200 square feet of living space and sits on a 1.5 acre lot.The Chalet style takes full advantage of the scenery and the interior is filled with high quality natural finishes.Gleamimg hardwood,stone and tile flooring and a variety of windows that vary in shape, and size which helps to enhance the exposed natural wood of the interior.The living room has a massive stone fireplace and floor to ceiling windows with walk out to the wrap around deck.The kitchen and dining room are just off of the entry foyer.The loft has a bedroom nook and a 3piece bath.The master has a walk in closet and a 5piece ensuite.The lower level consists of a huge family room with sliding doors and access to the yard as well as a separate bar area .There is a 4piece bath a good sized guest bedroom and laundry room.The massive garage has roof mounted solar panels which generated $11,000.00 in income in 2017. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Ceiling Type: Cathedral
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Log
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Tile, Stone
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Cooling Type: Air exchanger, Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Washer, Dishwasher, Stove, Dryer, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Features: None
- Lot Depth: 400.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 180.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Porch
- Zoning: Resdential
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Bathroom 2nd Level 14' 5'' x 5' ''
- Loft 2nd Level 18' 118'' x 4' ''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 1'' x 16' 4''
- Family Lower Level 25' 6'' x 23' 6''
- Laundry Lower Level 14' 5'' x 11' 2''
- Bedroom Lower Level 14' 5'' x 13' 7''
- Other Lower Level 13' 5'' x 10' 1''
- Bathroom Lower Level 7' 7'' x 7' 2''
- Bathroom Ground Level 10' 7'' x 8' 10''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 15' 3'' x 15' 2''
- Kitchen Ground Level 23' 6'' x 18' 5''
- Dining Ground Level 11' 3'' x 13' 6''
- Living Ground Level 25' 7'' x 23' 6''
Courtesy of: Peak Local Real Estate Inc., Brokerage - BELLEVILLE
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.