Stunning 22 acre farm located just minutes west of Waterloo, with lots of room for your horses or other hobbies! This is the first time that this custom built bungalow has been offered for sale, and it is has been beautifully updated, and meticulously maintained. The house is strategically placed to enjoy gorgeous views from every window of the surrounding countryside, with South West Exposure, and the ultimate in privacy. The kitchen was freshly renovated in 2018 with all new cabinets, quartz countertops, & appliances. Catheral ceilings and a fieldstone fireplace with materials from the area highlight the great room. A beautiful sunroom provides 2 access points to the rear deck, a Bohemian ceiling and custom fireplace. There is a separate dining area, well-appointed master suite, 2nd bedroom with access to the main 4 piece bath, and a nice sized laundry room with direct access to the back deck. The walk out basement has a huge rec room with 2 bedrooms, 4 piece bath, and lots of storage. Enjoy the backyard oasis with a 16 x 32 salt water pool, which was completely redone in 2017 - liner, jets, coping, skimmer, lights, heater, and pool shed. The barn has 3 box stalls, with room for another 3, a 75' x 200' sand riding pen, and a 1/2 mile race track! The curb appeal is unbelievable as well, with majestic weeping willow trees overhanging the pond at the front of the property. Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to own your dream home in the country! (id:27)
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane, Wood
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks, Other - See remarks
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Cooling Type: Air Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Alarm System, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Water softener, Washer, Range
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Agriculture
- Bedrooms: 2+2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Community Features: Quiet Area
- Farm Type: Boarding, Farm, Hobby Farm
- Features: Hobby farm, Rolling, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway, Crushed stone driveway, Gently Rolling, Year Round Living, Country residential, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Fence Type: Partially fenced
- Lot Depth: 1295.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 766.0 Feet
- Pool Type: Inground pool
- Soil Type: Sand/gravel
- Structure Type: Bank Barn, Greenhouse, Shed
- Zoning: AGR
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Gravel
- No. of Parking Spaces: 9
- Workshop Basement Level ' 0'' x ' 0''
- Bathroom Basement Level
- Bedroom Basement Level 17' 0'' x 12' 4''
- Bedroom Basement Level 11' 0'' x 12' 3''
- Recreation Room Basement Level 42' 8'' x 17' 5''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Laundry Ground Level 9' 0'' x 5' 11''
- Bedroom Ground Level 10' 5'' x 10' 5''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 12' 11'' x 19' 5''
- Dining Ground Level 14' 5'' x 12' 5''
- Sun Room Ground Level 11' 11'' x 15' 4''
- Kitchen Ground Level 30' 0'' x 16' 0''
- Great Room Ground Level 18' 6'' x 19' 3''
Courtesy of: RE/MAX TWIN CITY REALTY INC.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.