Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $549,900 property in Owen Sound
Welcome to 129 7th Ave East! This brick front bungalow backs onto the escarpment and is located in one of Owen Sounds best East Side locations. This bungalow offers lots of living space with 3 bedrooms on the main floor and a full basement awaiting your finishing touches. Fully functional with central air, updated panel, & new roof in 2020. Call your Realtor today to book a showing, property is tenanted and does require some notice. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Foundation Type: Unknown
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Community Features: School Bus
- Features: Tile Drained, Sump Pump
- Floor Space (approx): 900.00
- Lot Depth: 120.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 57.0 Feet
- Zoning: r3
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Carport
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Storage Basement Level 11'70'' x 7'80''
- Utility Basement Level 18'10'' x 12'40''
- Recreation Room Basement Level 22'0'' x 11'0''
- Bathroom Main Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Main Level 9'80'' x 9'50''
- Bedroom Main Level 13'0'' x 9'10''
- Bedroom Main Level 12'50'' x 7'11''
- Living Main Level 16'50'' x 12'10''
- Kitchen Main Level 17'70'' x 18'10''
Courtesy of: CENTURY 21 IN-STUDIO REALTY INC., Brokerage
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.