Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $719,900 property in Ottawa
Live and work in beautiful Centretown. Move in ready; this wonderfully updated 2 story, 3 bedroom/2 bath home features a spacious living/dining room, large kitchen with loads of potential, main floor family room with wood burning fireplace, new main floor laundry facilities, and plenty of hardwood. Updates include: 2023 high efficiency gas furnace, 2023 complete home repainted & updated, new flooring, updated plumbing/electrical featuring main floor laundry, 2023 exterior brick repointed in areas & chimney professionally capped. Other features include a newer roof, vinyl windows, newer A/C unit, & updated main bathroom. The back of the home is highlighted by an entertainment sized deck. Plenty of driveway parking for your guests. 24 hour irrevocable on all offers. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fireplace: Yes
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Laminate
- Foundation Type: Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- Fence Type: Fenced yard
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Depth: 84.2 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 29.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 28.97 ft X 84.18 ft
- Structure Type: Deck
- Zoning: Residential
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Surfaced
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 15'1" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'5" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'2" x 9'4"
- Living Main Level 9'11" x 8'7"
- Dining Main Level 12'4" x 10'3"
- Kitchen Main Level 12'7" x 10'7"
- Family Main Level 11'2" x 10'1"
- Laundry Main Level Measurements not available