Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $749,900 property in Ottawa
Renovated 3 bed 2 bath bungalow with large addition, located close to Westboro Village. Ideal for a small family or downsizers who want the enjoyment of a private backyard. Open concept living room, dining area and kitchen (granite counters, pot lights, stainless appliances) provides plenty of natural light. Spacious master bedroom with vaulted ceiling has a beautiful ensuite, with heated floors. 2 other good-sized bedrooms and a full bath complete this level. Lower level has a large family room, laundry and storage. Could be converted to another bedroom with some alterations. A large rear yard is fully fenced with beautiful landscaping. There may be a possibility of an extension or secondary dwelling as this property offers a rare 140 ft lot. Updates include but are not limited to AC and Furnace (2020), roof, insulation, hardwood and ceramic floors, siding, electrical (200 amp), plumbing and windows (2013). Inspection, building permit and survey on file. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Stucco
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- Community Features: Family Oriented
- Fence Type: Fenced yard
- Landscape Features: Partially landscaped
- Lot Depth: 139.4 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 34.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 33.99 ft X 139.43 ft
- Zoning: residential
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Surfaced
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Recreation Room Lower Level 16'6" x 11'10"
- Storage Lower Level 18'2" x 11'
- Laundry Lower Level Measurements not available
- Foyer Main Level 7'3" x 4'
- Living Main Level 11' x 14'
- Dining Main Level 9'2" x 8'
- Kitchen Main Level 8'2" x 13'4'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 16' x 11'
- Bathroom Main Level 14'5" x 4'10"
- Bedroom Main Level 11' x 9"
- Bedroom Main Level 11' x 9'
- Bathroom Main Level 8'10" x 4'8"
Courtesy of: RE/MAX HALLMARK EYKING GROUP REALTY LTD
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.