Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,600,000 property in Ottawa
Waterfront Legacy Estate Property in Fitzroy along the Ottawa River! IMAGINE owning ~2654 ft of shoreline* and ~220 acres* to begin your own family’s legacy! Cherished by the same family for nearly 2 centuries, the land is compiled of fields marked by well-loved paths which lead you to the spectacular pebbly beach! This historical land includes a ~1910 farmhouse, ~1845 log home, 2 cottages, & barns. Echoes of the past can be found at every turn & will inspire you for generations to come. This unique land is zoned RU, and could be your future family compound, B&B, or more (consult w/City of Ottawa).Short drive away to Kanata High Tech, Fitzroy Provincial Park, and 1 ferry ride to Quyon, Quebec. The only limit is your imagination! Absolutely no access to this property, buildings, or land without a confirmed appointment, with a Realtor. 48 hrs required on all offers as per form 244. *as per Geowarehouse. (id:7525)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Cellar
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Other
- Flooring Type: Other
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Cooling Type: None
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Water access
- Amenities Nearby: Water Nearby
- Built in: 1910
- Features: Wooded area, Farm setting
- Lot Frontage: 2564.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Barn
- View Type: River view
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront
- Zoning: RU
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Open, Oversize, Gravel
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Bathroom 2nd Level 13'0" x 9'0"
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 13'4" x 15'4"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8'5" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'0" x 12'0"
- Living Main Level 24'0" x 13'2"
- Kitchen Main Level 17'4" x 11'6"
- Other 32'0" x 8'0"
- Other 25'8" x 6'0"
- Other 24'0" x 9'9"
- Other 17'0" x 7'9"
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.