Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,500,000 property in Ottawa
Located in the heart of Westboro on a dead-end street, this stunning 3+1bed/4 bath semi-detached home offers a perfect blend of style, space, and location. Built in 2016, this home boasts an open-concept layout, and high-quality finishes that create a welcoming and stylish atmosphere. The chef-inspired kitchen features modern appliances, ample storage & a spacious island, making meal preparation a delight. Hardwood floors throughout and large floor to ceiling windows flood the living spaces w/ natural light, creating a warm and inviting ambiance - perfect for entertaining. Three generously sized bedrooms provide ample space for relaxation & privacy. Relax in style in the primary bedroom ensuite which features glass shower, soaker tub and double vanity. Convenient 2nd fl laundry. In the lower level you'll discover a full bathroom, a spacious bedroom & a versatile family room. Literally a 30 second walk to Starbucks, steps to Westboro beach, LRT, shops, restaurants and so much more! (id:27)
- Style: Semi-Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Semi-detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Siding
- Fireplace: Yes
- Fixture: Drapes/Window coverings
- Flooring Type: Wall-to-wall carpet, Flooring Type, Hardwood, Tile
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Microwave, Stove, Washer, Blinds
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- Built in: 2016
- Communication Type: Internet Access
- Features: Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Fence Type: Fenced yard
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Depth: 100.5 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 25.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 24.97 ft X 100.49 ft
- Structure Type: Patio(s)
- Zoning: RES
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Inside Entry
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 15'7" x 14'11"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 10'10" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13'5" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 14'5" x 9'9"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 11'8" x 5'1"
- Other 2nd Level 10'10" x 5'1"
- Laundry 2nd Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Lower Level 14'11" x 11'9"
- Family Lower Level 14'11" x 11'8"
- Bathroom Lower Level 10'2" x 4'9"
- Bathroom Main Level 6'4" x 3'1"
- Living Main Level 15'11" x 15'5"
- Dining Main Level 14'9" x 9'1"
- Kitchen Main Level 14'9" x 12'4"