Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $404,900 property in Ottawa
Welcome to Central! This spacious one bedroom plus den boasts high ceilings, hardwood floors, expansive windows that flood the unit with natural light and is barrier-free, meaning there are no pillars in the unit. The open concept kitchen features lots of shelf space, tiled backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and a custom built-in cabinet that is perfect for additional storage space. The kitchen flows into the living room allowing you to entertain with ease. Enjoy the warmer nights on your oversized balcony. The den can be used as a home office or studio. The spacious bedroom features custom cabinetry as well as two large closets that lead towards the full bath. Tucked between the bedroom and the bathroom is a conveniently located washer and dryer. Take advantage of the Starbucks and Shoppers on the main level as well as all the amenities that Centretown and Bank St has to offer. (id:27)
- Style: Apartment
- Building Type: Apartment
- Amenities: Party Room, Laundry - In Suite, Exercise Centre
- Basement Development: Not Applicable
- Basement Type: None
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Tile
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Range Hood Combo, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Condominium/Strata
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- Built in: 2012
- Community Features: Recreational Facilities
- Condo Fees: $475 Monthly
- Features: Balcony
- MaintenanceFee Type: Insurance, Heat, Property Management, Water
- Zoning: Residential
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: None
- Living Main Level 11'0" x 10'9"
- Kitchen Main Level 11'0" x 10'9"
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 13'1" x 8'10"
- Den Main Level 7'10" x 7'9"
- Bathroom Main Level Measurements not available