Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $605,000 property in Ottawa
Welcome to 149 Whispering Winds Way, in sought after Chapel Hill South/Bradley Estates. This nicely maintained home welcomes you with a large bright foyer, the main floor is flooded with natural light and offers an open concept living space with dining room, family room and a well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances that leads you to the oversized deck in the backyard. The upper level offers a generous size primary bedroom with a walk in closet, a large 5 piece ensuite and you can enjoy your evenings and or morning on the nice balcony. There are also two other good size bedrooms and a main full bathroom. The fully finished basement has a generous size rec room and space for an office area if required. This townhome gives you an abundance amount of living space and outdoor space. Close to two newer French schools, walking trails, shopping and so much more. Seller will buyout the new furnace & new A/C on closing. (id:27)
- Style: Townhouse
- Building Type: Row / Townhouse
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Easement: Right of way
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Stucco, Vinyl
- Fireplace: Yes
- Flooring Type: Wall-to-wall carpet, Hardwood, Ceramic
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer, Hood Fan, Stove, Washer, Blinds
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- Built in: 2010
- Community Features: Family Oriented
- Features: Gazebo, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Fence Type: Fenced yard
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Depth: 113.1 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 27.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 26.97 ft X 113.09 ft
- Structure Type: Deck
- Zoning: Residential
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 11'11" x 17'6"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 6'10" x 16'1"
- Other 2nd Level 5'0" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'6" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'7" x 10'4"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4'11" x 9'3"
- Recreation Room Lower Level 18'5" x 22'1"
- Utility Lower Level 15'6" x 22'11"
- Foyer Main Level 6'6" x 7'7"
- Dining Main Level 10'3" x 12'4"
- Family Main Level 11'7" x 13'4"
- Kitchen Main Level 9'4" x 19'0"
- Bathroom Main Level 4'11" x 4'11"