Only one door away from the Rideau Canal, this renovated 1920s brick semi has extraordinary outdoor living areas, including 2 balconies and a south-facing deck that leads to a patio and green grass backyard. With exposed brick wall design and high ceilings, this home feels like a New York townhouse. The home has hardwood floors throughout. The sunny living room has a fireplace and the dining room enjoys a balcony. There is also a spacious kitchen that accesses the shared laundry room/powder room as well as the deck and lovely backyard. The second floor has a spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. There are also 2 other bedrooms, one with its own balcony. A renovated full bath completes the second floor. The third floor offers another bedroom and an office. This great family home is a rare Glebe offering located within an easy walk from Lansdowne, the Canal and Bank Street. City living at its best. (id:27)
- Style: Semi-Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Partial
- Construction Style - Attachment: Semi-detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Tile
- Foundation Type: Block, Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping, Water Nearby
- Features: Balcony
- Fence Type: Fenced yard
- Lot Depth: 103.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 27.1 Feet
- Lot Size: 27.1 ft X 103 ft
- Structure Type: Patio(s)
- Zoning: Residential
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Inside Entry, Surfaced
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 14'3" x 13'7"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 8'3" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 14'2" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'4" x 9'8"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 9'10" x 5'7"
- Family 3rd Level 21'10" x 8'5"
- Den 3rd Level 15'1" x 10'0"
- Utility Basement Level 20'4" x 14'11"
- Storage Basement Level 14'9" x 13'4"
- Foyer Main Level 8'10" x 5'10"
- Living Main Level 20'11" x 12'10"
- Dining Main Level 16'4" x 9'8"
- Kitchen Main Level 16'8" x 13'8"
- Bathroom Main Level 8'3" x 7'4"
Courtesy of: MARILYN WILSON DREAM PROPERTIES INC.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.