Enjoy country living only 20 minutes from Barrie or Orillia in this detached bungalow in Oro-Station with almost an acre of property backing on to farm field. Three bedrooms and One bathroom on the main floor, walk-out to a new deck with views for miles. A large oversized single garage could be converted to a double. Updates include Gas Furnace (2015), Roof Reshingeld (2015), Electrical and Plumbing updates (2015). Included: Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove, Microwave and Dishwasher. Clothes Washer & Dryer also included. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Other
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: See remarks
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Features: Paved driveway, Crushed stone driveway, Country residential
- Lot Depth: 456.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 85.0 Feet
- Zoning: Res-R1
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Gravel
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Bathroom Ground Level 10' 6'' x 6' 11''
- Bedroom Ground Level 10' 11'' x 9' 3''
- Bedroom Ground Level 13' 11'' x 10' 11''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 14' 3'' x 11' 2''
- Dining Ground Level 9' 1'' x 7' 1''
- Living Ground Level 16' 3'' x 13' 3''
- Kitchen Ground Level 13' 11'' x 11' 2''
Courtesy of: Re/Max Hallmark Chay Realty Brokerage
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.