100 Beautiful Acres with 2 homes (one a Royal Home Duplex), Milk house and Cover-all Barn/Out buildings. A mixture of picturesque rolling fields, mixed hard and soft wood forests, pond and expansive views all found at the end of the most beautiful long lane lined with evergreen canopy. This private peaceful hilltop setting is ideal for hobby farm, multi family/generational living, private retreat, income property or quality single family living. Fantastic rare opportunity just 20 minutes east of Peterborough and 40 min. to soon completed 407 extension. Fields are currently worked by neighbouring farmer. Past use was a 400 head Goat farm. Forests are suitable for trails and contain Maple, Poplar, Birch, Pine, Jack pine, Hemlock and cedar trees. Main home is a Panabode build; Duplex is a Royal Home like new with incredible view. Nestled on the quiet hill crest, the land flows down through the valley with open views over neighbouring valley lands. Connect for more information. (id:27)
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Ceiling Type: Cathedral
- Construction Material: Concrete block, Concrete Walls
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Cedar shingles, Concrete
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Satellite Dish, Washer, Gas stove(s), Stove, Freezer, Refrigerator, Satellite dish related hardware
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Agriculture
- Bedrooms: 2+2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Schools
- Farm Type: Animal, Cash Crop
- Features: Hobby farm, Skylight, Sump Pump
- Lot Depth: 2237.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 1978.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Outbuilding, Porch, Drive Shed
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Storage Basement Level 11' 10'' x 11' ''
- Storage Basement Level 14' '' x 9' ''
- Mudroom Basement Level 9' '' x 23' ''
- Utility Basement Level 12' 5'' x 16' ''
- Recreation Room Basement Level 9' '' x 21' ''
- Bedroom Basement Level 10' 7'' x 13' ''
- Bedroom Basement Level 10' '' x 10' 10''
- Foyer Ground Level 6' '' x 8' ''
- Other Ground Level 10' '' x 12' ''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Ground Level 11' '' x 13' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 11' '' x 14' ''
- Kitchen Ground Level 10' '' x 15' ''
- Living Ground Level 25' '' x 22' 6''
Courtesy of: Century 21 United Realty Inc. Brokerage 040
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.