Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,299,000 property in Mulmur
Century brick farm house. Formerly Ruskview General Store in Hamlet, described by Niagara Escarpment as The most Scenic of the Escarpment's Ghost Towns on Highest Bluff O/L Wide Views of Pine River Valley. Spacious Interior, Complementary Upgrades to Original Store/Farm House. Generous Open Kitchen, 8 Ft Floor/Ceiling Doors Open along South Wall onto 40 Ft Covered Verandah & Sun Deck Extension O/L Swimming Pond & 6 Lush Acres. Original Wide Plank Floors.
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Wood
- Foundation: Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Water: Well
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 4+0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Ski area
- Features: Golf course/parkland, Country residential
- Floor Space (approx): 1834.000000
- Lot Depth: 387 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 635 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Hydro - Available, Telephone - Available
- Zoning: NEC
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Laundry Basement Level 22'70'' x 17'60''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 13'10'' x 4'90''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'11'' x 8'30''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'60'' x 11'11''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 14'11'' x 10'90''
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 17'10'' x 10'00''
- Living Main Level 20'20'' x 18'10''
- Dining Main Level 21'90'' x 14'10''
- Kitchen Main Level 21'90'' x 14'10''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage RCR Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.