Stunning 19.5 acres of potential development land located in beautiful Mount Pleasant. This property greets you with two impressive wrought iron gated entrances and gorgeous landscaping throughout the 19.5 acres which is located inside of Mount Pleasants urban boundary. This picturesque property features a fully fenced 5 acre paddock that opens up to the 1,710 sq. ft. stable with hay loft and 7 stalls. This building also offers an insulated office area and a 800 sq. ft. lean-to. The 1,773 sq. ft. workshop, has a natural gas heater, 3 piece bathroom, office area,100 amp hydro service and two overhead doors, one measuring 12 x 10 and the other 14 x 12. Next to the workshop is an additional 733 sq. ft. storage building with a 14 x 11 overhead door. This property also includes a 28 x 24 hoop barn that offers even more storage space! Make your way up the driveway where you will find the 850 sq. ft. home which is in need of some TLC. Next to the home is an additional workshop with a drive through lean-to and a 12 x 10 overhead door. Plenty of walking/riding trails throughout the 7.5 acres of forrest. Your own little private getaway awaits you at the back of the property where you will find a beautiful stream that leads you to a quaint bunkie overlooking a generous sized pond. This property is truly a must-see! (id:27)
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Partial
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding
- Floor Space: 895 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Property Type: Agriculture
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: River access
- Community Features: Quiet Area
- Farm Type: Farm, Hobby Farm
- Features: Treed, Wooded area, Hobby farm
- Floor Space (approx): 895.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 1038.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 1127.0 Feet
- Soil Type: Clay
- Structure Type: Outbuilding, Shed
- Surface Water: Creek or Stream
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 50
- Bathroom Ground Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Ground Level 19' 10'' x 14' 7''
- Living Ground Level 17' 5'' x 12' 8''
- Kitchen Ground Level 10' 1'' x 6' 8''
- Dining Ground Level 20' 0'' x 10' 2''
- Mudroom Ground Level 7' 7'' x 8' 6''