Welcome to this low traffic, family oriented neighbourhood. This area enjoys the benefit of being close to playground, splash pad, sports fields, recreation area and school. The features of this 3+ bedroom, 2 bath home include an open concept principal room layout, ground floor laundry capability, a partly finished basement and a walk out from dining area to a large deck overlooking the fenced rear yard; not to mention the newly re-shingled roof. Ready to move into and enjoy! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Air exchanger, None
- Appliances: Garage door opener
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Recreation, Schools, Park
- Community Features: Quiet Area, Community Centre
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway, Year Round Living, Country residential, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Floor Space (approx): 1249.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 115.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 68.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Shed
- Utility Type: Water - Available
- Zoning: R1
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Bathroom Lower Level
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 4'' x 9' 0''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 6'' x 10' 0''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 11' 0'' x 13' 3''
- Kitchen Ground Level 8' 0'' x 10' 0''
- Dining Ground Level 9' 7'' x 13' 4''
- Living Ground Level 13' 0'' x 15' 4''
Courtesy of: COLDWELL BANKER WIN REALTY
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.