'One of a Kind'. Rare opportunity to own this spectacular 700 acre parcel 'hidden gem' of Haliburton County with approximately 3000 ft of frontage on the Burnt River overlooking spectacular Three Brothers Falls! Same family ownership since early 1960's. Easy 2 hour drive from GTA. Features: a mixed bush and topography, private lake/pond, trails, wildlife plus loads more (managed forest package available). Clean and neat basic wood cottage overlooking the three falls - keep 'as is' or build your dream home. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: None
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Floor Space: 920 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Stove
- Heating Fuel: Wood
- Cooling Type: None
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Floor Space (approx): 920.00 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 6500.0 Feet
- View Type: River view
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront on river
- Zoning: SEE TWP
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Ground Level 11' 6'' x 9' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' '' x 11' 6''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 9' 6'' x 11' 6''
- Living Ground Level 11' '' x 14' ''
- Dining Ground Level 11' '' x 9' ''
- Kitchen Ground Level 12' '' x 8' 8''
- Other Ground Level 23' '' x 7' 6''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Lakes of Haliburton
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.