Boat / Skidoo access only! No road access! 2/2.5 Hours from Toronto. less taxes with water access and a true cottage experience. Are you willing to put some work in? The lot needs nothing, cottage can use some updates. 272 excellent frontage with the Canadian Shield on Baptiste Lake. Large 1.28 private fairly level lot backing onto crown land and literally steps to the water and a large dock. This is Private & original cottage with 2 bedrooms, & full bathroom is ready to be amazing again. So much potential for the right person. Part of a 3 lake chain, this lake is a gem you will fall in love with. Crown land directly behind you. During the winter you can enjoy miles of snowmobile or just the calming ambiance this lake has. Just a short boat / skidoo ride from Baptiste Village boat launch, book your showing today and start cottaging. Zoned RU and taxes are $2,896 for 2019. #762 next door also offered for sale. - buy one or buy bothwould make an incredible family compound. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: None
- Ceiling Type: Cathedral
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Floor Space: 950 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Other
- Heating Fuel: Wood, Other
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Boat access
- Features: Recreational
- Floor Space (approx): 950.00 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 272.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Dock
- View Type: Lake view
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront on lake
- Zoning: SR
- Sewer: No sewage system
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 7'' x 9' 1''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 11'' x 9' 5''
- Living Ground Level 15' 8'' x 19' 4''
- Kitchen Ground Level 13' 1'' x 13' 5''
Courtesy of: BALL Real Estate Inc. Brokerage 451
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.