Highway #7 exposure - This commercially zoned corner lot is ready for your new business. Please see documents on file showing large variety of permitted uses, zoning map, and lot survey (1994). Situated on the edge of the village and located half way between Toronto and Ottawa on Highway #7. This is a high traffic area for both the trucking and the tourist industry. Municipal water and sewer, and natural gas are located at the property line.
- Exterior Finish: Unknown
- Water: Municipality water
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Amenities Nearby: Park
- Features: Southern exposure, Rocky
- Lot Depth: 150 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 201 Feet
- Lot Size: 0.7 | 0.7000 Acres
- Real Estate Type: Vacant Land
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Cable - Available
- Zoning: GC-2
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.