Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,579,900 property in Marmora and Lake
Attention Horse Lovers!- Circa 1873 triple brick , approx. 3000 sq. ft, 2 storey, home sits proudly on 215 ac of rolling lush land. Considered to be one of the best farms in the area, this immaculate property definitely shows pride of ownership. The county kitchen w/ cozy sitting & eating area is warmed by an Esse airtight cookstove. Kitchen is complete w/ appliances. A spacious formal dining room w/ antique light fixtures & original trim, leads to the bright living room w/ free standing propane fireplace, front foyer, & main staircase. A 3 pc bath off the front foyer is convenient to the main floor area. Large windows in every room offer amazing natural lighting. The second floor w/ 4 oversize BRs feature the Primary BR & a huge dressing room & wall to wall closet. A large landing at the top of the 2nd staircase leading to the kitchen area, offers a seating area & extra storage space. An updated 3 pc bath w/ double head shower stall is located just off the M BR. Sit in your 20 x 14.6 ft sunroom & watch the horses in the fields or just take in the garden pond & large variety of flowering shrubs & trees in the back yard. There are 4 wells w/ lots of water throughout the property & 3 ponds to attract wildlife. Farm consists of approx. 150 ac in fertile sandy loam work land, 25-30 acres mixed bush, 25-30 ac. pasture. The primary heating is a propane forced air furnace installed in 2019 and central air on the main floor. The property is bounded by Fidlar Glen Rd and 1880 ' on Beaver Creek Rd. 2 barns on the property hold 10 large stalls w/ added height & Beatty doors, a large run-in on the south side of the barn offers shelter from the weather, a grassed riding ring, an outdoor jump chute, regulation size round pen & a 2nd barn houses smaller animals. BONUS! The farm also features an amazing 1.5 ac waterfront lot with approx. 600 ft. of frontage on Beaver Creek on the west side of the property. View the breathtaking video and photos. Seller is Motivated!
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation: Stone
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters, Forced air, Stove
- Heating Fuel: Electricity, Propane
- Water: Drilled Well
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 4+0
- Bathrooms: 2
- Access: Road access
- Amenities Nearby: Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Features: Beach, Shared Driveway, Country residential
- Floor Space (approx): 3200.000000
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Frontage: 1809 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Porch
- Surface Water Type: Creeks
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Hydro - Available
- Waterfront: Waterfront on river
- Zoning: MA& EP
- Sun Room Main Level 14'4'' x 22'5''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 5'1'' x 6'10''
- Den 2nd Level 14'6'' x 9'9''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'6'' x 11'8''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'8'' x 10'5''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'3'' x 15'2''
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 10'3'' x 21'3''
- Bathroom Main Level 6'7'' x 5'0''
- Laundry Main Level 11'7'' x 14'10''
- Living Main Level 17'8'' x 14'9''
- Dining Main Level 27'6'' x 12'2''
- Breakfast Main Level 12'0'' x 10'0''
- Kitchen Main Level 7'1'' x 13'0''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.