A rare opportunity on Bass Lake! This stunning property offers a newer four season cottage as well as a second fully functional 3 season cottage. Both have private views and separate docks which is perfect for multi family buyers or those seeking a rental opportunity. The main cottage sits on a flat lot with great sunset views looking across at Crown Land and is only a few short steps to the lake and dock. The main cottage has two bedrooms, a 4 piece bath and laundry room with rough in for second bathroom. There are beautiful reclaimed hemlock floors throughout the main floor and a large stone fireplace is the centrepiece of the open concept living room/kitchen. The second cottage is approx. 750 square feet with a bedroom, 4 piece bathroom, kitchen and living area on main floor and an upper loft with walk out sunroom. Dry boat storage/ garage area beneath secondary cottage. Bass Lake is 0.96 Km2 with a max depth of 8 m and allows motorized watercraft.10 mins to Port Carling. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Crawl space
- Ceiling Type: Cathedral
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Flooring Type: Tile, Hardwood
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Washer, Dishwasher, Stove, Dryer, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Features: Recreational, Sump Pump
- Lot Frontage: 110.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Dock
- View Type: Lake view
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront on lake
- Zoning: WR-1
- Sewer: Septic System
- Loft 2nd Level 16' 10'' x 11' 9''
- Laundry Ground Level 9' 5'' x 11' ''
- Bathroom Ground Level 7' 9'' x 7' 5''
- Bedroom Ground Level 11' 8'' x 10' 2''
- Bedroom Ground Level 11' 10'' x 10' 4''
- Living Ground Level 22' 5'' x 16' 10''
- Foyer Ground Level 5' '' x 6' 5''
Courtesy of: COLDWELL BANKER MUSKOKA, BROKERAGE, PORT CARLING - M302
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.