Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $449,000 property in Lowbanks
Welcome to 16 Nature Line! This lovely bungalow is located on an extended lot, on a private road in a very quaint and quiet community in Lowbanks. The home itself is only steps away from a free boat launch and the gorgeous Connor Bay of Lake Erie. It is also only a few minutes drive to Rock Point Provincial Park with amazing hiking trails and family camping. Featured in the home is an open concept kitchen and dining room, a living room, 2 bedrooms, and a 4 piece bathroom. The partial basement offers an additional room for storage and laundry. There is a wood burning stove in the dining area and sliding glass doors in the living room leading to a wooden deck in the backyard. The backyard is a great size and is fully fenced. The large detached garage on the property offers a bonus 400 sqft living space, which can be used as an in-law suite - offering a room and roughed in bathroom on the second story. Included with the purchase of this property is a 35 foot Homesteader Trailer, which has heat, air conditioning, appliances and electrical from the garage. The home and garage are on a 200amp breaker panel. Next to the garage is a large shed and wood shed with plenty of wood to get you started. Don't miss your opportunity to enjoy all the benefits this home has to offer!
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Partial
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Type: Woodstove, Stove
- Foundation: Piled
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Water: Cistern
- Sewer: N/A
- Bedrooms: 2+0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Features: Double width or more driveway, Crushed stone driveway, Country residential
- Floor Space (approx): 980.000000
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Storage: Holding Tank
- Structures: Shed
- Title: Freehold
- Zoning: R1
- Parking Type:
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Dining Main Level 14'20'' x 17'10''
- Kitchen Main Level 13'00'' x 8'00''
- Living Main Level 17'20'' x 11'00''
- Bathroom Main Level 13'50'' x 5'00''
- Bedroom Main Level 8'30'' x 12'90''
- Bedroom Main Level 8'40'' x 13'00''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage NRC Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.