Beautiful home located in the fastest growing community of Northwest London. Minutes away from park, school, and major shopping centre and business park. Over 3,000 sqft above grade, this home features a large foyer with 18ft ceiling and large window, spacious formal dining and living area, open concept great room and kitchen, and 4 spacious and well divided bedrooms on the second floor. The custom kitchen includes maple cabinet with crown moulding, big kitchen island with breakfast bar, plenty of counter space with quartz counter top, and a butlers pantry to help you host a great party! Crown moulding throughout main and second floors. Widened oak staircase. Hardwood floor extended throughout great room, second floor hall way, and master bedroom. Matching cabinets and quartz counter tops in all 3 bathrooms. Extra large glass shower in masters ensuite bathroom. 24x23 enlarged garaged with separate entrance into the basement. 234x14 cover porch is perfect for summer gatherings. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Stone, Stucco, Vinyl siding
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Tile
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Park, Public Transit, Schools
- Lot Depth: 113.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 56.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Porch
- Zoning: R1-4
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13' 1'' x 11' 6''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' '' x 10' 11''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 14' 5'' x 11' ''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 19' 4'' x 15' ''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Kitchen Ground Level 12' 1'' x 14' 6''
- Breakfast Ground Level 10' '' x 10' ''
- Great Room Ground Level 18' 4'' x 14' 6''
- Laundry Ground Level 7' 5'' x 6' 7''
- Living Ground Level 20' '' x 11' ''
- Foyer Ground Level 10' 5'' x 9' 1''
Courtesy of: SUTTON GROUP - SELECT REALTY
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.