Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $909,000 property in London
JVF Homes presents an exciting one-of-a-kind executive development- tucked away in the mature neighbourhood of Sherwood Forest. This modern home, adjacent to a mature treed lot, offers 2280 sqft of living space. A fantastic layout provides an open-concept kitchen-great room, cozy den, separate living/dining room and main floor laundry. Garden doors in kitchen lead to the rear covered porch. Upper level boasts 4 bedrooms and 5piece bath. Master features walk-in closet and luxury ensuite with walk-in shower. Large garage features fantastic storage space. JVF standard features include: 9 ceilings, engineered hardwood, 8 doors on main, granite/quartz, gas fireplace and oak stairs. Sherwood' is a boutique collection of sophisticated single family homes, both 2 storey and one-floor, ranging from 1860 sqft to 2495 sqft. Call the listing agent for more options and other available lots. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl siding
- Fireplace: Yes
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Central Vacuum - Roughed In
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Road access
- Amenities Nearby: Park, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Double width or more driveway, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Floor Space (approx): 2280.00
- Lot Frontage: 55.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Porch
- Utility Type: DSL* - Available, Natural Gas - Available, Hydro - Available, Telephone - Available
- Zoning: R1-5(13)
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'60'' x 13'00''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'60'' x 12'00''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'50'' x 10'00''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 12'00'' x 14'50''
- Bathroom Main Level
- Den Main Level 11'60'' x 13'50''
- Great Room Main Level 18'00'' x 14'10''
- Dining Main Level 10'00'' x 12'30''
- Kitchen Main Level 13'60'' x 14'10''
Orchard Park and Sherwood Forest is a residential neighbourhood in the city’s northwest; this neighbourhood is defined by its access to nature and its proximity to Western University. Sherwood Forest Mall is located just west of the neighbourhood and serves as a main commercial centre for its residents. The neighbourhood is surrounded in the north and east by the Medway Heritage Valley Environmentally Significant Area, which has fantastic trails leading to Medway Creek. There are many parks with open green space in the neighbourhood, including Gretna Green Park, Ruskin Park, Rollingwood Circle Park and A.L. Furanna Park, which has two tennis courts. The grounds of the former Sherwood Forest Public School also offer recreation opportunities. There are two elementary schools in the neighbourhood, Orchard Park and St. Thomas More. Students may attend Sir Frederick Banting and St. André Bessette secondary schools.
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Triland Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.