Custom raised bungalow built in 2002 offers approx. 1300 sqft of open concept upper level living space plus an insulated & heated shop below (could be convert to added living space). In addition there is a newer detached 22 x 60 workshop. There are 3 bedrooms, a full bathroom, durable laminate flooring, a large kitchen, dining and living room area. There is a gazebo, a large storage shed, a garden area and well landscaped lot. Whether a tradesman who wants to work from home or as an investment renting the garage and potential added residential space, this home is unique with unique opportunities. Minutes to Smiths Falls and amenities. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Flooring Type: Laminate, Linoleum
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Communication Type: Internet Access
- Community Features: Family Oriented
- Features: Balcony, Gazebo
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Depth: 222.5 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 202.3 Feet
- Structure Type: Deck
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 8
- Workshop Lower Level x 30 ft
- Living Main Level 18' x 12'6"
- Dining Main Level 18'5" x 44'
- Kitchen Main Level x 12 ft
- Master Bedroom Main Level 13'10" x 11'10"
- Bedroom Main Level 13'7" x 9'
- Bedroom Main Level 10' x 8'6"
Courtesy of: RE/MAX AFFILIATES REALTY LTD.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.