Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,049,000 property in Huntsville
Located at the top of Hidden Valley Ski Hill, this OUTSTANDING TURN KEY fully furnished 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom Chalet, is a dream come true for large families with large extended families. The Chalet has deeded access waterfront on Peninsula Lake. Membership in the exclusive Hidden Valley Association gives the chalet owner access to a beautiful sandy beach area, full sun all day long, childrens playground, volleyball court, and beach barbecue facility. Expansive views of Pen Lake and all day sun at the beach. As a member of the association you are also entitled to the use of the private boat launch with your own dock slip, kayak or canoe for an additional fee. The 2 bedroom in law suite on the main level with a private entrance is fully self contained includes laundry facilities and could easily be rented. This Chalet boasts 2 large living spaces with fireplace, main floor laundry, newly renovated kitchen, open concept with expansive windows with lots of natural light, hand-crafted dining table that seats 15 guests. Newly wrap around deck and a heated garage. This is your opportunity to truly enjoy Muskoka as your year round home or cottage getaway from the city! Do not forget about the world class golf courses minutes away, Algonquin Park, Arrowhead Provincial Park, and of course downtown Huntsville with fabulous shops and restaurants completes this amazing package! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Chalet
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding, Wood
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Fireplace Type: Insert, Other - See remarks
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings, Hot Tub
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4+2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Road access, Highway access
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication Type: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Quiet Area, School Bus
- Features: Golf course/parkland, Beach, Crushed stone driveway, Country residential, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Floor Space (approx): 3663.00
- Lot Depth: 164.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 92.0 Feet
- Surface Water: Lake
- Utility Type: DSL* - Available
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront
- Zoning: R1
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 12'7'' x 7'11''
- Bathroom 2nd Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom 3rd Level 23'0'' x 12'10''
- Bedroom Lower Level 10'0'' x 6'0''
- Bathroom Lower Level Measurements not available
- Living Lower Level 22'6'' x 20'0''
- Primary Bedroom Lower Level 10'6'' x 10'0''
- Kitchen Lower Level 12'6'' x 9'5''
- Kitchen Lower Level Measurements not available
- Bathroom Main Level Measurements not available
- Recreation Room Main Level 17'6'' x 15'5''
- Bedroom Main Level 17'0'' x 15'6''
- Living Main Level 17'9'' x 15'10''
- Dining Main Level 23'7'' x 11'7''
- Kitchen Main Level 18'0'' x 8'12''
- Bedroom Upper Level 23'0'' x 14'0''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Lakes Of Muskoka
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.